Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Destiny

The world of ninja worlds come together, colliding as your own ninja destiny unfolds before you. Good or evil what will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hokages office

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grandz Helios
Hokage
Hokage
Grandz Helios

Hokages office Empty
PostSubject: Hokages office   Hokages office Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:13 am

a huge building in the center of the Leaf village. It can be seen from the entire village. This building is where the hokages office is located. This is whereninja go to receive missions and villagers go to request ninja services. The Hokage can be found here most of the time. There is a big window in the hokages office that over looks the entire Leaf villagge
Back to top Go down
Zehira

Zehira

Hokages office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokages office   Hokages office Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:38 pm

*walks in holding the treaty and bows* Lady Tsunade has asked of me to bring this to you
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios
Hokage
Hokage
Grandz Helios

Hokages office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokages office   Hokages office Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:53 pm

I sit at my chair reading some papers. I continue to read the papers really not interested at all. It is all to help the village some way or another. Then I hear a kock oon my door. Theyu come in and a girl hands me a papers. Sayin git was from Tsunade.

"Well what is this papaer about"
Back to top Go down
Zehira

Zehira

Hokages office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokages office   Hokages office Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:54 pm

*looks at the hokage and bows as I enter, walking to his desk*

Lady Tsunade has requested me to bring you this treaty as to get the Leaf Village to be an ally of Sand.
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios
Hokage
Hokage
Grandz Helios

Hokages office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokages office   Hokages office Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:02 pm

"of course I will sign it" I said. I then sign the papaer and hand it to her.
Back to top Go down
Zehira

Zehira

Hokages office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokages office   Hokages office Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:06 pm

*slowly backs away, bowing as I do so* Thank You Hokage *turns, puts my head down and sprints away*
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

Hokages office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokages office   Hokages office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:02 pm

A young looking Uchiha walks into the room with a kusanagi strapped to my back."Hokage-sama....im looking for a change in rank.I believe im the only shinobi in this village."
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

Hokages office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokages office   Hokages office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 pm

Temari walked and stopped at the door then knocked "...."
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios
Hokage
Hokage
Grandz Helios

Hokages office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokages office   Hokages office Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:41 pm

I see Izumo walk into my office He seems to to wanting a change in rank seeing hes my only ninja.

"Well Izuno since your my only ninja your are my personal Anbu." I told him vermly.

"And ninja knocking can come in" I shout at my door.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

Hokages office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokages office   Hokages office Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:30 pm

Temari opened the doow and walked toward Grandz and bowed "Hello Hokage-sama.I am from the Sand village.Im here because of a mission.Kazekage-sama ask if you have the chakra system book,darkness scroll and......metal o.o "
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

Hokages office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokages office   Hokages office Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:34 pm

The young Uchiha smiled."Thank you Hokage-Sama."His crimson sharingan would glow and turn to Temari as she entered the room."Hmmm...I shall depart."He would vanish from the room.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

Hokages office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokages office   Hokages office Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:42 pm

Temari watched the guy with sharingan eye leave the room "hm uchiha..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hokages office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokages office   Hokages office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hokages office
Page 1 of 1