Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Destiny

The world of ninja worlds come together, colliding as your own ninja destiny unfolds before you. Good or evil what will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizukage's Office.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tobi

Tobi

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:11 am

This the misty office of the Mizukage Uchiha Madara also known as Tobi but that is as a disguise. All major plans and operations being from here.
The Mizukage could be seen watching over the village with his sharingan activated as always and his evil smirk.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:01 pm

Rain stood behind the Mizukage's door, she raised her fist to the door and knocked. She really didn't know what to do around the village anymore and wanted to see if there was something she could do. "Um.. Mizukage-sama?"
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:17 am

Uchiha Madara turned back looking right at Raina, a chuunin of his village.
"I have an easy mission for you." Madara said as he stepped forward his armor making the sounds of steel hitting ground. A letter appeared in his hands and he gave it to Raina. " Deliver it to the Kazekage Tsunade."

Dear Old Busty Grandma Raisin,

You seem to have wrinkles, Please use anti-wrinkle cream.

Sincerely yours,
Tobi the Good boy.

Last edited by Hanzo Sanshouo on Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : XDDD I had to)
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:23 am

Taking the letter in her hands Raina nodded. She slipped the letter into her kunai pouch and turned on her heels and ran out the doors to the Village gates.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:30 pm

Raina steps into the office of Tobi, pulling off her cloak and holding it on her left arm. "Tobi-sama, I have a treaty from Tsunade-sama." She stepped to his desk and sets the treaty infront of him. Then she stepped back and waited.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
S-rank
Deidara

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:12 am

*A bird with whit fur and and a yellowish rice colour claws come flying to the wndow. The bird crashes to the window with a note on it's claw tht says.* "Hello Mizukage I would like a peace treaty with the Kirigakure.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:58 pm

"Kukuku. Good Job, Raina." Madara said as he signed the treaty and dismissed the girl and as soon as he was about to turn to watch the village again a bird landed down in his office. A messenger bird.
"Oh the Sound Village." He signed the treaty and sent it back via the bird.
Kukuku Sound and Mist vs Sand...soon my plans, Madara evily thought as he was planning to conquer...KUKUKU
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-rank
Gale Uchiha

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:10 pm

Gale knocks on the door.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:44 am

"Enter..." Madara spoke looking at the village, he already knew who it was. Madara slightly smiled evily.

OOC: Gale if you enter this village again without using the gates I will kill you - -
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-rank
Gale Uchiha

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:48 am

opens the door.the close it and he walks up to Tobi"hi"

ooc:but the doors wouldn't open.Tobi is a bad boy.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-rank
Gale Uchiha

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:22 am

"meet ladt tsu at the sand libary"Said Gale who dissappeared.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:05 pm

"Hm...ok..." Madara said and thought of slaying all the kages there but remembered it wasn't time to. Madara disappeared into a blur leaving his post to Raina.
RAINA YOU TAKE THIS VILLAGE WHILE YOUR KAGE IS AWAY.

OOC: Tobi is a good boy >.<
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:02 pm

Raina knocked on his door again. "Um Tobi-sama. I left my cloak.." She opened the door slightly and peeked inside. Not seeing him she walked in and picked up her cloak. Her gaze fell upon the post and her eyes widen. O_O "in ch-charge?!"
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:34 pm

The Uchiha had appeared right infront of the office door."This should be the place."He knocked softly,waiting for permission to enter the office.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:38 pm

Raina stood by the Mizukage's desk when she heard the knock. "Uh.. um come in." She pushed her glasses up and turned to the door.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:42 pm

Izuno had turned the knob slowly and pushed forward,opening the door."Good afternoon.Im guessing that your the Mizukage of this village."He shut the door behind him and stood there in the middle of the office.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:47 pm

An uchiha boy...From the way he's dressed and his chakra flow... "Um ah.. not exactly.." She smiled uneasily and shook her head. "I'm just Mizukage's chunin. I'm filling in for him while he's away. Is there something you need?" She shifted her feet and walked behind the desk, still standing.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:54 pm

"Yes,i need to speak with him." His eyes were wandering around the office.Looking at the number of papers laid down on the desk.He would then look back at Raina."Maybe i should wait for him outside of the office,until he returns."He turns around and opens the door.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:59 pm

Raina carefully avoided his gaze. She wasn't trying to be rude as much as she didn't want to be attacked. In case he was an enemy. Staring down at the desk full of papers she replied, "I'm sure he won't be much longer. If you want to wait in here you may." She pointed her gloved hand at a chair infront of the desk.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:06 pm

"Ok." He closes the door and walks over to the chair.Izuno would sit down and look at the desk."This is a comfortable chair."The young Uchiha looked at Raina again,his crimson eyes glowing."If it bothers you.I could deactivate my sharingan."The crimson colored eyes had returned to their normal state,with an average eye color of black.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:09 pm

Raina nodded. "Thank you, forgive me if I seemed rude." She smiled and interlocked her fingers behind her back. She studied the Uchiha boy's chakra through her glasses. Raina blinks and asks, "So what, if you mind me asking, is your business with Tobi-sama..?"
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:15 pm

"Well.Everyone knows that the Uchiha originated in Konoha.There is an Uchiha shrine located in the bordering forest,the only shrine that i know of.I was paying a visit to this shrine and while doing so,i had met another Uchiha.He had conversated with me until our conversation was interupted by a mysterious figure.They had told me to come to this office."He looked around once more."So,this is why i need to speak with your Mizukage."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:18 pm

Raina blinks and slumps a shoulder. That sounded so weird. She coughed and looked at the wide window. "Um.. yeah. That doesn't sound strange. Mysterious figure eh?" This guy must be nuts
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:22 pm

"Yes,a mysterious figure."He places a hand on his cheek and rests his elbow on the desk.He activates his sharingan."I plan on finding out who this figure is and making him fill me in on my clans history."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:25 pm

"How noble.." Raina saw his eyes changed and she quickly looked at the floor. "I learned about the Uchiha thing. Its very.. well noble. To want to rebuild it. And you think this figure can help you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mizukage's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizukage's Office.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next