Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Destiny

The world of ninja worlds come together, colliding as your own ninja destiny unfolds before you. Good or evil what will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KazeKage's Office

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zehira

Zehira

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:47 pm

This is the place of the great KazeKage Lady Tsunade. She has a great window on one side to look out over the Sand Village and usually doesn't mind an interuption. This is the place to go if you want persmission to leave the village or a request is needed. It is placed on the edge of the Sand Village, but able to get to easily.
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:00 pm

KazeKage's Office SandKazeKage's Office Sand_village_symbol_by_Miena_Koboi
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:31 am

Having traveled from the Mist village to Tsunade's village, Raina stood outside her door tired. She shook her head and took a deep breath. "Kazekage-sama. I'm Raina Kanakosa from the Mist village. I have come to deliever a letter from my Mizukage." Raina knocked on the door three times with her left arm.
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:32 am

*tsunade sits at her desk lookin out at the vil then she hears a knock*come in
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:54 pm

She opened the door and stepped into the room. Rain took 5 steps into the room and bowed. "I'm here to deliever a latter from my Lord." She said as she pulled the letter from her cloak, and layed it upon Tsunade's desk.

Dear Old Busty Grandma Raisin,

You seem to have wrinkles, Please use anti-wrinkle cream.

Sincerely yours,
Tobi the Good boy

She stood back and prayed the Kazekage wouldn't explode with angry or something...
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:07 pm

*tsunade looks at the letter n her eyebrow starts to twitch n vein is shown like it was goin to burst*WHO DO HE Think he is!n he called me grandma! Tobi!!!!
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:13 pm

O.o Raina slowly backed away to the door. "Uh.. okay so I'll be going now. If theres nothing more. Have a nice day Kazekage-sama"
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:23 pm

raina i need you to take a treaty to tobi even though he test my nerves*digs in her desk n pulls out the treaty*
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:26 pm

Temari walked toward the door and knocked it "Hello,can i come in?"
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:27 pm

Raina's eyes widened. Wow. She has alot of patience with Tobi-sama. She walks to he desk and takes the treaty, slipping it into her cloak. She bows once again, "I will deliver it right away." She turned and headed out the door, back to her Village.
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:30 pm

*hears another knock at her door*come in
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:34 pm

Temari opened the door and walked in the room.She took a look around the room then she bowed at the Kazekage "Hello Kazekage-sama.."
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:38 pm

hello you must be new here*she smiles*so wat may i help u with
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:43 pm

Temari looked up at Tsunade "I am here to ask for your help to train me,Kazekage-sama....."
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:48 pm

*tsunade smiles* i am a busy women but i wil train u but i wont go easy on u the sand nd strong ninja
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:51 pm

Temari nodded and shrugged "ok....so when is the training?"
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:55 pm

*smiles*in a hurry i see ill start ur trainin as soon as i hear frnm the mist or r u ready now
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:02 pm

"I always ready....we can do the training later if you're busy" Temari bowed again and turned around "tell me if you're not busy anymore.."
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:17 pm

but u can do somethin for me a little mission r u intreasted
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:19 pm

Temari turned back around "Hm mission?What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:25 pm

i need u to go to leaf talk to the kage n see if he has a book about the chakra system i nd it to futher my healin ablities b
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:28 pm

Temari nodded "Ok...anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:35 pm

*tsunade thinks n smiles*lets see i need u to get like metal from him its for a idea to make ur fan stronger n a darknes scrol if u could now go n report to me afterwards
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:39 pm

Temari bowed "Yes,Kazekage-sama..." She turned around and walked toward the door and lefted the room
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:43 pm

*tsunade sits in her chair n looks out the window at the sand n smiles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KazeKage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: KazeKage's Office   KazeKage's Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KazeKage's Office
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next