Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^

Dawn of Destiny

The world of ninja worlds come together, colliding as your own ninja destiny unfolds before you. Good or evil what will you be?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Fight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deidara
S-rank

PostSubject: The Fight   Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:37 am

*I fly through the sky doing twirls and land on a branch as my bird stays there. I get off and throw three spiders at three branches, each at one different branch. They shoot a clay webs at trees and branches covering our battlefield. I then put more clay in my mouth and in a few minutes about fifty birds come out and fly around.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage

PostSubject: Re: The Fight   Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:47 am

*tsunade walks on the field n sees the birds n spiders then she sees dei*u really know how to choose the place
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deidara
S-rank

PostSubject: Re: The Fight   Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:00 am

Thank you. *I jump back and put more clay in my hand. and in a few seconds five centipedes come out if my hand and swarve out. I then tell a bird to come to the branch I was just in* If you pass here you will die actually your trapped by clay wires right now but my art is a blast and sometimes a b*tch and not always a beautiful one. *I put some clay in my right hand's mouth and in thirteen minutes a small dragon comes out. I tell my clay bird that I rode here to come to me and when it does I fly up to where the dragon was. I use a seal as it grows and spheres from its tail come crashing down to the ground and seconds later the whole dragon becomes spheres and falls to the ground creating a mine field.* (these spheres are balls) Now if you go on the ground you die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage

PostSubject: Re: The Fight   Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:09 am

you need to learn to shut up ill fiht by staying where i am*she bites her thumb and hit the ground and a cloud comes and when it appears tsunade stands on kaher slug*i have busy to finish*her slug first shots the mines with her slim which cause them to melt then she have it shoot at dei*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deidara
S-rank

PostSubject: Re: The Fight   Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:45 am

(the mines are underground i dont know if i stated that clearly or not though so if you would like to edit that post feel free ._.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fight   

Back to top Go down

The Fight
Page 1 of 1