Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Destiny

The world of ninja worlds come together, colliding as your own ninja destiny unfolds before you. Good or evil what will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deidara
S-rank
Deidara

The Fight Empty
PostSubject: The Fight   The Fight Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:37 am

*I fly through the sky doing twirls and land on a branch as my bird stays there. I get off and throw three spiders at three branches, each at one different branch. They shoot a clay webs at trees and branches covering our battlefield. I then put more clay in my mouth and in a few minutes about fifty birds come out and fly around.*
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

The Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight   The Fight Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:47 am

*tsunade walks on the field n sees the birds n spiders then she sees dei*u really know how to choose the place
Back to top Go down
Deidara
S-rank
Deidara

The Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight   The Fight Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:00 am

Thank you. *I jump back and put more clay in my hand. and in a few seconds five centipedes come out if my hand and swarve out. I then tell a bird to come to the branch I was just in* If you pass here you will die actually your trapped by clay wires right now but my art is a blast and sometimes a b*tch and not always a beautiful one. *I put some clay in my right hand's mouth and in thirteen minutes a small dragon comes out. I tell my clay bird that I rode here to come to me and when it does I fly up to where the dragon was. I use a seal as it grows and spheres from its tail come crashing down to the ground and seconds later the whole dragon becomes spheres and falls to the ground creating a mine field.* (these spheres are balls) Now if you go on the ground you die.
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

The Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight   The Fight Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:09 am

you need to learn to shut up ill fiht by staying where i am*she bites her thumb and hit the ground and a cloud comes and when it appears tsunade stands on kaher slug*i have busy to finish*her slug first shots the mines with her slim which cause them to melt then she have it shoot at dei*
Back to top Go down
Deidara
S-rank
Deidara

The Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight   The Fight Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:45 am

(the mines are underground i dont know if i stated that clearly or not though so if you would like to edit that post feel free ._.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight   The Fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Destiny :: Terrains :: Forest-
Jump to: