Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Destiny

The world of ninja worlds come together, colliding as your own ninja destiny unfolds before you. Good or evil what will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class

Go down 
+2
Ruiga Janin
Deidara
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deidara
S-rank
Deidara

Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Empty
PostSubject: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:39 pm

NPC: *Sits down as I look at the student with some makeup underneath his eye and stroke my long beard.*
Back to top Go down
Ruiga Janin
Academy Student
Ruiga Janin

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:47 pm

*I sit up in my desk and but my tonfas behind me. The teacher has a long beard alot of wrinkles and a huge scar that is slightly hidden by his hair which is spikey. I crack my jaw by moving it and look at him back.* Take a picture it will last longer. *I smile as I say jokeingley.*
Back to top Go down
Deidara
S-rank
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:54 pm

NPC:*I grab the meter ruler and whip it at the one with the makeup under the eyes as I smile back* I think me and you will get along but you must know when to stop. *I whip back the ruler fast that it looks like i didn't even do it.*
Back to top Go down
Ruiga Janin
Academy Student
Ruiga Janin

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:08 am

*I am hit as I bring my hand back rubbing it then kiss it. As I crack my fingers and nod*
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:50 am

*tsunade comes in the room and looks at the teacher n the student then she walks to the student n looks at him*ooc:im on a phone so my post wont be real long
Back to top Go down
Ruiga Janin
Academy Student
Ruiga Janin

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:58 am

ooc:you were suppose to rp as the NPC
*I look at the ninja and smile*
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:59 am

Sliding her form into the room, the only sound was the door sliding. The girl stood in the doorway, smiling behind a mask. Haku removed her mask and quietly said," Um.. Hi. I'm Haku."
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:05 am

npc:*she looks at the boy then the girl*welcome both of u i have a few rules do wat i say n ull be fine now tell me ur names
Back to top Go down
Ruiga Janin
Academy Student
Ruiga Janin

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:15 am

I am Ruiga Janin the youngesy

Last edited by Ruiga Janin on Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:20 am

Npc:welcome neji come n take a seat we will soon begin*she smiles*
Back to top Go down
Deidara
S-rank
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:25 am

*I come in on a bird that crashes through the window shattering the glass. I untie the band in my hair and flip my hair and smirk.* Well if it isn't Lady Tsunade teaching the young ones. I would like a spar to see what I'm up against. *I put some clay in my mouth as I smirk* Meet me on the rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:29 am

*she sees as dei enter the room with a crash n ask her for a challenge then she looks at the kids*ill be bk study on the three main jutsu
Back to top Go down
Deidara
S-rank
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:31 am

*I smirk as I lead her to the forest* Forget the top. (check in the topic Forest)
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios
Hokage
Hokage
Grandz Helios

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:07 pm

( Umm never authorized someone putting a Kenjutsu and Taijutsu training center in my village. But ok)

Grandz walks along his village as he always does every morning. then he spots a place he has never seen. H ehas livied here all his life and knows every buildings location by heart. But he never for some reason seen this building . Grandz choses he was going to walk in and see whats going on. A Kenjutsu and Taijutsu training vacuilty was set up by the non ninja villagers. Well my ninja could learn to be better fighters this way but just hope others don't benifit from using this as an excuse to barge into the Leaf.

Then grandz hears one kid talk about how Deidara and tsunade was just here and left to fight. He knew that Tsunade was an ally of the Leaf so she cold come in and not be in too much trouble , Grandz had heard Deidara was a ninja who was banned from the Rock country as an S-rank criminal for blowing things up. He had joined Akatsuki from some rumors . So if this guy walked into my village and was fighting Tsunade. I have convidence in her so sh ewill be ok. I use my chakra sensing ability to sense their powers. I have my Darkness Eye crest on tsunade so i can be atthe battle if it gets out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Ruiga Janin
Academy Student
Ruiga Janin

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:18 am

*I lean back and smirk I notice I notice the person coming in doing things funny. I smirk as I watch what he does.* Excuse me will you be conducting class now. *I secretly get my tofas and punch a kid behind me and get up. He gets up and throws a punch as I step back and punch him in his mouth breaking his jaw.* Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios
Hokage
Hokage
Grandz Helios

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:23 am

Grandz could see a kid is asking him if he is teaching this. Then he secretly is punching out other students. This kid seems pretty good but he does need to learn to fight with other than offense. Grandz's eyes turn black. He makes eye contact with the kid. His eyes turn back to normal the he speaks:

"Yes, kid I am teaching here. Why don't you come at me and see how you do?"
Back to top Go down
Ruiga Janin
Academy Student
Ruiga Janin

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:36 am

If you want me to open a can of anal whoopin sure but this Tofas to take water from underground so I can use Suiton release when I learn it. *I run at the man as I send a kick to his chest and a punch to his face as I jump in the air and spin attempting a spinning kick.*
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios
Hokage
Hokage
Grandz Helios

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:45 am

Grandz sees he is comming at me with a bunch of attacks. He rushes at me and kicks right towards my chest and a punch going for my face. right as he is about to hit me . The then use my bloodlines power to teleport five feet behind him . He then falls n his face and crashes into a wall.

"Hey Kid your not half bad in taijutsu skill for your age. But , you may wanna work on more than just that to become better. remeber that brute force alone is useless. But if it has some sort of stratigic motive then it will be stronger anyways. What is your name anyways child." Grandz says to him.
Back to top Go down
Ruiga Janin
Academy Student
Ruiga Janin

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:47 am

*I get up and smile* My name is Joseph Momma
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios
Hokage
Hokage
Grandz Helios

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:53 am

Grandz looks at this kid and seeing how he has given what was a fake name. Grandz could see this kid has no way to really do much. I even think if he is worth my time.

"ok, If your not even going to be honest then I can't say you will be able to be honest with your self . If your not honest with your self you will never increase in the long run. Just think you do." Grandz told the kid.
Back to top Go down
Ruiga Janin
Academy Student
Ruiga Janin

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:55 am

Its a joke my real name is Ruiga Janin
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios
Hokage
Hokage
Grandz Helios

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:01 am

Grandz hears the kid say his name was Ruiga Janin. This kid seems as if he is getter better. Or in some ways at least.

"Ruiga, how do you want to be trained here?" Grandz asked him.
Back to top Go down
Ruiga Janin
Academy Student
Ruiga Janin

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:03 am

I just need to invent my own taijutsu/kenjutsu techniques and styles so when someone finds the source of my water. They are dead from my lethal taijutsu
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios
Hokage
Hokage
Grandz Helios

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:07 am

Grandz hears Rugia tell him of what his goals are. he wants to create a new Tajutsu/ Kenjutsus tyle that sounds pretty powerful. But, seeing how he just explained it infront of Grandz it wouldn't be too hard. But that would probably be just that Grandz is the Hokage and other ninja would need more to know what it would do.

"Ok, then try this style out on me." Grandz told the kid.
Back to top Go down
Ruiga Janin
Academy Student
Ruiga Janin

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:08 am

i have to invent it though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class   Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taijutsu and Kenjutsu class
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Destiny :: Villages :: Leaf Village-
Jump to: