Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Destiny

The world of ninja worlds come together, colliding as your own ninja destiny unfolds before you. Good or evil what will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zehira (neva gonna be done)

Go down 
3 posters

Am I weird
1)Yes
Zehira (neva gonna be done) Vote_lcap0%Zehira (neva gonna be done) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2)No
Zehira (neva gonna be done) Vote_lcap0%Zehira (neva gonna be done) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3)Mentally Insane
Zehira (neva gonna be done) Vote_lcap13%Zehira (neva gonna be done) Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
4)Mentally Sane
Zehira (neva gonna be done) Vote_lcap25%Zehira (neva gonna be done) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
5)Completely Normal
 13% [ 1 ]
6)All of the above
 13% [ 1 ]
7)Numbers 1 and 3
Zehira (neva gonna be done) Vote_lcap25%Zehira (neva gonna be done) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
8)Numbers 2 and 5
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Zehira

Zehira

Zehira (neva gonna be done) Empty
PostSubject: Zehira (neva gonna be done)   Zehira (neva gonna be done) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:13 pm

Name: Zehira

Element:

Village: Sand

Personality: I am a free spirited young girl, always close about watching my back, and enjoy killing people, the blood and screaming gives me a thrill. I can make friends quite easily, but enemies take a bit longer.

Bio:
I killed both of my parents at the age of 7, enjoying the sensation, I then killed both my brothers and my sister. At the age of 9, I as able to many of the things adults would have trouble or complain about doing, including taking care of myself.

One day, when I was 10, I was walking to go to the market and stopped to go off the road as i saw a man waving. He moved forward with every step I did and ahead of him I saw a small, vine covered shack. He disappeared into the small shack as I followed him. I looked around, not able to find him, as I had spotted a small trunk. I went over opened it, and my whole life changed. My hair went from pitch black, to snow white. I went from skinny and lanky, to healthy and bigger everywhere. I turned the sword over and over in my hands, looking in awe at the crystals and gems embedded throughout the handle, then took off my jacket and wrapped it up, going back to my small but cozy home.

Through out the next 8 years, I have learned many moves with this mysterious sword, able to defeat many of the robbers that have come through my house and sometimes the village.(I named her ((my sword)) NaeNae:3) Many have told me that when my eyes are a different color besides brown, I have weird effects on the ones I look directly in the eye.

Jutsu:Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Viz Translation: Art of the Doppelganger
Character Use: General Skill
Range: -
Type: Supplementary

Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Viz Translation: Change Skill

Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person, animal or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents. This is one of the harder move as you must emit chakra during the time you are transformed.

Equipment: 10 kunai, 5 shuriken and my demon wolf blade

Outfit: (look at teh avi >;3)

Height: 61"

Weight: roughly 105 pounds

Last edited by Hanzo Sanshouo on Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:09 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Chakra absorbtion is used by two manga chars)
Back to top Go down
Minato Namikaze
Former Kage, Missing-Nin
Minato Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Zehira (neva gonna be done)   Zehira (neva gonna be done) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:30 pm

add some jutsus and it will be approved.
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios
Hokage
Hokage
Grandz Helios

PostSubject: Re: Zehira (neva gonna be done)   Zehira (neva gonna be done) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:33 pm

Every ninja knows these. Add them to your jutsu and your accepted.

Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Viz Translation: Art of the Doppelganger

Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Viz Translation: Change Skill

Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Viz Translation: Art of Substitution
Character Use: Basic Ninja Skill

Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios
Hokage
Hokage
Grandz Helios

PostSubject: Re: Zehira (neva gonna be done)   Zehira (neva gonna be done) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:51 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zehira (neva gonna be done)   Zehira (neva gonna be done) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zehira (neva gonna be done)
Page 1 of 1